"A man travels the world over in search of what he needs and returns home to find it." -George Moore

Wednesday, January 27, 2010



Because nothing particular has caught my attention on the interwebs today, and I have had no profound epiphanies, I'm left to talk about my breakfast. Yes, my breakfast. It may not look like much up there. You're probably thinking, "what in the world is that pile of stuff on that plate? What in the world does this have to do with conscious living or the home?" The pile consists of an english muffin (high fiber type), a fried egg, some sauteed asparagus and spinach, and some leftover garlic and hotsauce from Aladdin's. As for the other question... well, aside from that fact that is is food, and therefore found in the home... I don't really know. But it was a darn good open-faced English Muffin Egg Sammich. I would recommend you to make one of your own.

I guess one point I could make here is how great cooking is. I know not many of us really have time for it, but it makes life so much healthier than hitting up fast food or eating at restaurants constantly. I've also found it to be an excellent group activity-- between friends and family members. So if you haven't recently, bust out the pots and pans. Go crazy! And don't forget to buy local :)

No comments:

Post a Comment